instituto de Tineo

instituto de Tineo
Our school - IES Concejo de Tineo

sábado, 26 de octubre de 2019

WITCHES, ZOMBIES AND HAUNTED HOUSES

It's Halloween, and we have been working a lot to prepare for this terrifying, creepy, scary situation. 

The students of 1º A/B designed several amazing haunted houses with torture chambers, cemeteries and lots of blood.

The students of 2º B investigated the history of witches, and created frightening stories.

In 3º B/C There's been a zombie invasion which has taken over the school.

Don't be afraid and have a look at our projects and leave a comment... if you dare!

1º A/B



2º B

3º B/C

And this is our old friend:




Now, sing along:





9 comentarios:

  1. Proyects are so original!!! I can't choose wich is my favourite. I love then!! Congratulations✌🏻❤

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like It very much especially chucky's castle the students of 1° and 2° are very hard working Jairo and Pablo 3°C

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think that this work it's ver y interesting because are soo creative.

    (Juanko)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Wow¡¡¡¡¡ im not have words its a incrdible work but..... my favourite is..... de first work its impresionant i love it
    TEN OF TEN for all de works
    👌🏻👌🏻😄😄
    Pablo Garcia 2°B

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. No, the best is the second project of the witches, the green project.
      Luis Alonso, 2°B

      Eliminar
  5. Hello, I'm Luis Alonso, from 2 ° B, I think that this post has been very good and is very worked, congratulations to all my colleagues because all the activities have been very good.
    Regards, Luis

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hello I am Sara and I love this post seems to me a great idea since so we can learn more about witches a greeting and thank you Nuria

    ResponderEliminar