instituto de Tineo

instituto de Tineo
Our school - IES Concejo de Tineo

martes, 17 de marzo de 2020

QUOTE 1 - TOUGH TIMES

Here you have a quote:


Translate it.
What does it mean for you?
Tell me in the comments and I will know that we are in contact. If you can, do it in English, but if you do it in Spanish I will also apreciate it. Thanks a lot and a big virtual kiss for everybody.
Tradúcela.
Qué significa para ti?
cuéntamelo en los comentarios y así sabré que estamos en contacto. Si puedes hazlo en inglés, pero si no también apreciaré ver que me das tu opinión. Muchas gracias chicos, un besazo virtual.

10 comentarios:

  1. Hello, I'm Luis García of 2°B.
    I think the phrase means that people are always there even when there are difficult times.
    Greetings

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello, I'm Fátima Bermejo of 1ºA
    I love this cuotes becose are very positive, especially now, that we're passing be dificults moments.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello, I´m Miguel Alonso de 2ºB.
    I think the phrase means that people endure in difficult times.

    Cheers.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello, I'm Adrián Fernández from 2ºB.
    I think the phrase means that the people needs to be strong in face of difficulties and the bads moments.

    greetings.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hello,I´m Yaiza Rodriguez of 1ºA.
    I think these phrases are very good because you can reflect thanks to them.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Well done, Luis, Fátima, Miguel, Adrián and Yaiza. I agree with you!!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hello, I'm Iker of 1º B
    I love this cuotes becose are very positive, especially now, that we're passing be dificults moments.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Hi, I'm Pablo García from 2 ° B
    I think the phrase means that people need to be strong in difficult times because you cannot abandon something very difficult, it must be tried.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Hi,I`m Gabriel of 3ºB
    I think that the phrase are very positive and passing difficult moments

    ResponderEliminar